Working Together to Benefit Us All – By building public-private partnerships together with citizen participation, the Schick Road Bike Path was constructed in my first year in office. Our goals included connecting trails and bike paths for safety and easy access, along with creating more opportunities for recreation and transportation for all Wayne Township residents.
- Led with a bi-partisan voice in DuPage County Government
- Built new school crossing on Schick and Carriage Way with crew saving $30,000 after 20 years of waiting
- Built storm water relief system in Wayne Center after residents waiting 40 years.
- Built Bike Paths on Fair Oaks and Schick Roads
- Created Wayne Township Bike Path Plan
- Brought CERT to Wayne Township